Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tick..tock..

So it is exactly two weeks until my consultation with my ortho and the facial surgeon to discuss the plan for my treatment and the MRI of my jaw.  It could not be going any SLOWER!  I just want to get this process started!  I have so many questions! I'm beginning to have all these thoughts like, what if they say 'Nevermind, not doing any of this!' and I've gotten so excited for nothin! Eeekk that's nerve racking! I have to say that after researching this so much I am actually terribly ecstatic to do this whole surgery braces surgery braces thing... Partly because it will change the look of my face which I've always sort of had an issue with and most of all ease this pain that I'm currently dealing with. Ugh, it could be because I am thinking about it more, but the pain in my jaw seems to be getting more irritating.  It's causing more painful headaches and more discomfort at night.  Jeesh!  I sure pray that this treatment process will take action quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment