Monday, October 3, 2011

New Difficulities...

I've had my braces for over a month now and I've definitely noticed some changes.  My underbite has become more prominent and my crossbite looks more noticeable as well.  This has caused some problems, unfortunately.  My TMJ is more painful now and the popping and locking is happening more often.  Eating is now a chore.  This is the worst part because, if you know me, you know I love to eat.  Because of my bad underbite, my teeth do not close so chewing or biting certain foods doesn't go over well!  Another big thing is that I've developed a slight lisp with the shifting of my teeth :-/.  Also a big issue because I love to talk!  These downfalls are very annoying but I have to just keep telling myself that it will be worth it in the end! I'm excited for my next appointment with my ortho (Oct. 28) so I can hear their thoughts on my progress.

Till next time!

This is for my sis, Renee, because apparently my blog needed something to "keep her interested"!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment