Monday, January 16, 2012

Vent shesh

Hey friends! Just got back from my latest ortho visit! And I would just like to say, that I am so utterly sick and tired of this mouth full of metal.  Every visit to the ortho I have such a positive outlook, and every time I leave it feels like a waste of time.  I know I know, it takes time.  But I just am so eager to hear my ortho say "Well Brittany, you're surgery ready!" But noooo, its just "Welp, see ya in a couple months!" BLEH!
Enough of the venting, and more to the details.  Today at my ortho visit, they applied a thicker wire and gave me stronger rubber bands.  He said I am progressing just as I should and everything looks great.  My next visit will consist of getting new pano images and then they will be moving some brackets around to different spots on my teeth.  That's about all that has changed with my teeth! Boorrrinnggg.
Oh, and let me tell you... having braces while at 21 is so awesome (hint of sarcasm).  Out at the bar the other night and a man approaches me- "Do you have BRACES!?" Obviously all I can say is "Well, yes I have braces." Then he proceeds to inform me of how "cute and adorable" I am with my braces. NOT exactly the attention I want to be getting ha! I wanted to say "Well you just wait mister! Because when I get these off I will be smokin' hot!" lol too far?
For some comic relief: I can imagine these are the looks that some may have given in response to my appearance with these disgusting braces and my awful bite...
whaaaaaa?!

oh my gooshhhh!

AHHHHHH!

Because those snapshots depict me so fabulously, I'll throw this one in too :)


Well that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment