Monday, March 19, 2012

Anxiously waiting!

Hello all!
3 days until my next ortho appointment! So excited for it because they are supposed to be making new x-rays and new molds, to see how close I am to surgery-ready! I'm hoping for a positive visit.. I am envisioning that I will get there, they will do the x-rays and molds and tell me they think I'll be ready by the beginning of the summer. Of course that will be up to my surgeon, I know, but I'm praying for that to be the news. I can dream right?! 

Speaking of dreams, still having these teeth dreams. Last nights consisted of me having my surgery but the surgeon forgot to wire me shut, so when I got home I tried to eat and my lower jaw fell off... ha I'm not real sure about these...

Another quick thing- I have posted a video similar to this one before, but I've found one that goes into a little more detail than the first one! (It's in Spanish but you get the gist.)
Dbl jaw surgery

I will post again after my visit, if I'm in a good mood :) 

Crossing my fingers!
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment