Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day dreamin

I know I just posted a ridiculously long post today, BUT, I was thinking and I need to write this down:

Due to the vast hunger going on inside my body the past 6 days, I have thought up a list of the foods that I will definitely be devouring as soon as I am able. Now, some of these foods I rarely even ate when I could, but let me tell you- You never know how much you love something until its gone :)

  • Fried pickles
  • Bacon Cheeseburgers
  • Fried Chicken
  • Kettle cooked chips (that's thanks to my family who is continuously munching on those in my ear)
  • Lasagna (MY FAVORITE)
  • Cookies, cake, ect.
  • Corn dogs
  • French fries... preferably McDonalds... oh salty salty goodness..
  • Buffalo wings- its crazy how many commercials are out for these by the way
  • Salad with lots of crunchy veggies 
Now I'm sure this list will expand widely in the next 5 or 6 weeks but this is a nice start!

No comments:

Post a Comment