Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mouth-o-metal

Today was my third visit to the ortho. It went fairly well. I had spacers on my last visit to space out my molars, so that today I could get the rings on my back molars.  The appointment took about an hour and a half, longer than I thought it would. (Sorry to Colby, my boyfriend, who tagged along because I told him it wouldn't take long :) hehe!!) Not only did I get the back rings on my molars, but my rubber bands are now in a slightly different spot, same top tooth but one back further on the bottom.

Dr. complimented my teeth saying how white they were and they had great shape... my response was that they'd look a LOT better if they weren't covered in metal!! :)  One day....

My next appointment isn't until January 17th! That seems too far away to me! Well, I will write again when there is new details!


Right back molar rings

Left back molar rings

No comments:

Post a Comment