Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pain: weakness leaving the body? No thanks.

Two days after getting my molar rings put in and I want to yank my braces right off my teeth... I just don't teeth anymore.. nope.. don't like this one bit. These dang things have taken eating to a whole different level of difficulty.  My teeth aren't really that sore, its just that they are DIGGING, pinching, pulling, and tearing away the inner parts of my cheeks :(. NOT COOL. I woke up this morning in tears because my cheeks hurt so bad, along with my jaw pain, so my loving boyfriend got me cold water to sip and an icepack to put on my face. So sweet! :)
Our college had a football game today so we of course tailgated all day long... and let me tell you... I'm not the prettiest sight while eating right now, and tailgate food is the worst. Not to mention that I have to brush my teeth after every bite! Oh man oh man-- this is a complete vent sesh.
I'm now trying to determine the best way to get my mouth pain under control.. I wish there were a numbing mouthwash that would last a long amount of time... Advice? So for now I guess I'll have to stick to Aleve (all day strong, all day long.. I HOPE), an abundant amount of wax, and soup for every meal.
Pray for me people ;)

PS- I just re-read this and I sound like a big cry baby, which I am most of the time, but that's what these things are for right?


No comments:

Post a Comment