Friday, November 11, 2011

Too anxious

Hello! I still have such a long long time until my surgery, obviously, but I really do not think a day goes by when I don't think about it.  Spare minute? I'm researching on the net anything and everything I can about the surgery.  Which, by the way, I found a girl online who has an amazing blog over her jaw surgery.. I've actually been reading it and it has gotten me so excited to have my surgery. She explains everything so detailed and the way she feels is exactly the way I feel.  It is so nice to see that other people have the same feelings towards this situation. 

I forgot to make a post about my last visit to the ortho! I had to go in a couple days ago because I was in a ton of pain because of the new molar rings that I had put in place.  They just clipped a tiny little wire that was poking out and I was on my way and it felt a LOT better! So thank you to that nice lady that did that for me :)  This was a boring blog I just realized... but I just felt like posting!

I will write a more interesting blog soon! :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment